Have a cover you're working on, but something is just off and you can't quite get it the way you want it? Maybe I can help. Sometimes it just takes someone with fresh eyes to do a little tweaking. If you'd like me to do some of that tweaking, just contact me using the form below. Average price for cover help ranges from about $10-$30 depending on the amount of work I do. I'll give you an estimate once I have the details from you. If you're not satisfied in the end, I won't charge you.
Currently Accepting Requests
I will do some custom cover work with a few requirements. You have to provide the stock photo(s). Basically, if you have an idea, but it's not coming together the way you would like, I can help. So how does it work? Well, you email me your photos and what you would like for the cover. I will let you know if I think I can do it to your satisfaction and give you a price estimate. (Usually, it is around the same price as premades.) If we're in agreement, you pay half the cost up front and then half when the cover is finished and you're satisfied. While I can send out customized premades in 24 to 48 hours, the creation time for custom covers varies depending on the work involved. I will give you a time estimate once I have the details of your cover. If you're interested, contact me by email. Let me know what you have in mind and I'll contact you for further details. Before you do, please read the following "rules."
- I won't work on erotic covers. If a cover is too "steamy", I may choose not to take the project.
- 50% of the payment is due up front before I begin working.
- I don't do any major photo manipulation. It's best if covers are only one or two photos. This keeps things simple and uncluttered and more professional looking.
- On average, depending on the work done, e-book covers will be around $65-$100. Add about $35 for paperbacks.
- I reserve the right to decline any project I either don't feel comfortable with or don't feel I have the skill to complete to your satisfaction.